2021 Tshwane Chess Nov Online Arbiter Seminar – Lecturer: IA Gunther van den Bergh
The Seminar Price of R500 includes
- ONLINE Training on 13 and 14 November – ZOOM
- Access to the Seminar WhatsApp group
- Q and A Session – 16 November
- Q and A Session – 18 November
- Online Exam – Saturday 20 November
Fees are exclusive of AOC membership fees.
Contact information: email@example.com
Entries will close on Thursday 11 Nov 2021 at 20:00.
– Sat 13th: 09:00-12:00
– Sat 13th: 14:00-17:00
-Sat 13th: 19:00-21:00
– Sun 14th: 09:00-12:00
– Sun 14th: 14:00-16:00
Question and Answer Session 1- Tue 16th: 19:00-21:00
Question and Answer Session 2- Thu 18th: 19:00-21:00
Please note it is not compulsory to attend the Q&A sessions
– A prior knowledge of chess and the rules of chess is required to pass this course.
– Participants should start going through the Arbiter’s handbook from the moment they enter the Seminar in order to be well prepared for the examination.
You can find the latest Arbiter’s Handbook HERE.