PLEASE NOTE TOURNAMENT IS MOVED TO 18 FEBRUARY DUE TO SMALL AMOUNT OF ENTRIES
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TOURNAMENT BROCHURE & ENTRY FORM
CHESSA Graded tournament
|Laerskool AG Visser
C/o AG Visser &
|Registration 7h00-7h30 (In foyer)
Draw 7h30 (Against the wall of the school hall)
Opening 7h50 (Players to be seated at 7h45)
Round 1 8h00
General information contact: Tanya Vos 072 516 8641
Registration information contact: Wilna de Koster E: email@example.com 076 764 1310
|Section A ( Ope )||Section B||Section C||Section D|
|Grading 1101 and higher as well as older players
|Grading 1100 and lower
Born after 2002
|Grading 900 and lower
Born after 2005
|Grading 500 and lower
Born after 2010
|1. Complete one registration form per players; Provide your CHESSA number if applicable. Registrations without a date of birth will not be accepted.
2. Email registration form and proof of payment to Wilna de Koster: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Players are allowed to enter in higher categories/sections.
4. Only players who have paid fees in full will be considered for the draw for the first round.
5. Entries close on Wednesday, 8 February at 20h00. Playerlists will be published on Wednesday evening on the Chess Result Server RSA. It is the responsibility of each player to ensure their name is on the correct list. Any changes must be communicated to Wilna de Koster immediately.
6. Entry fees are payable to: Laerskool A G Visser. ABSA 01016440759 Branchcode 632005 Please use the word CHESS and the player SURNAME and SECTION as reference.
7. Late entries are limited to space available and an additional fee of R30 per player will be charged.
8. No telephonic of SMS entries will be accepted.
9. LSEN SECTION – R50. 00