Date(s) - 19/03/2022 - 21/03/2022
Claremont Chess Club
- DATES & VENUE
The event will take place on 19 & 21 March 2022 at the Claremont Chess Club, 1 Hall Road, Rondebosch.
- LOCAL ORGANISING COMMITTEE
- Tournament Director: Mr Burton van Staaden
- Chief Arbiter: Mr Burton van Staaden
- Enquiries: Cell: 073 212 4875 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EVENT SECTIONS
The event will consist of the following sections:
- Under 14 : Players born 2009 or later
- Open : All players 14 years and older
All sections will be Chess SA rated
- FORMAT AND TIME CONTROLS
The event will be a 6-round individual Swiss Rapid tournament. The time controls for all sections will be 10+5spm.
- ENTRY FEES
The entry fees for the event are as follows
- R70 per participant for Rapid Tournament
- No entry fee is applicable for the Beginner and Intermediate level training sessions
- ONLINE ENTRIES
- The closing date for online entries is Thursday, 17 March 2022 at 21h00.
- Entries will be limited to a maximum of 20 participants for each of the training session and 40 participants for Junior Rapid and Open Rapid tournaments.
- Late entries may be accepted after the closing date, subject to payment of a R50 late registration fee.
|Saturday, 19 March 2022||08h30||Covid Screening|
|09h00 – 11h00||Chess Training Session: Beginner Level|
|11h00 – 15h00||Junior Rapid Chess Tournament|
|Monday, 21 March 2022||08h30||Covid Screening|
|09h00 – 11h00||Chess Training Session: Intermediate Level|
|11h00 – 15h00||Open Rapid Chess Tournament|
FOR MORE INFORMATION REFER TO TOURNAMENT BROCHURE
Bookings87 booked of 68 - -19 available spaces
This event is fully booked.