Join the Tournament WhatsApp group for tournament information and updates:
To get info on JMC tournaments join – https://chat.whatsapp.com/IksXG6jGUReCoLUzdjrkXj
Draws and results will be published on http://chess-results.com/fed.aspx?lan=1&fed=RSA
- Players to provide their own CLOCKS.
- Latest FIDE rules will apply.
- All Sections will NOT be rated by CHESS SA
- It is the responsibility of the player to ensure that he/she is entered into the correct section. The Organiser reserves the right to move a player to the appropriate section.
- The Organiser has the right to combine sections.
- Only players with confirmed payments will be added to the draw as published on http://chess-results.com/
- No cell phones will be allowed in the playing area except for the TD, Chief Arbiter, Arbiters and PC personnel.
- The Organiser of the tournament and other tournament officials are not responsible for the safety or property of players or spectators.
- The player/parent/guardian gives consent for the player’s name, surname, gender, race, date of birth to be submitted to the rating agencies for the purposes of rating the tournament and the rating agencies displaying it on their respective websites.
- The player/parent/guardian gives consent for photo’s to be taken of the players during the tournament and to be published on our Social Media pages. Should consent not be given please notify us before the tournament so that we can notify our photographers.
- The tournament organisers reserve the right to cancel the tournament. Players will have their entry fee refunded
- Guideline 3.4 will be applied
- Rounds will be run at rate of play and next round will start 10 minutes after the completion of the previous round
- Default time 15 mins for round 1 – thereafter 10 mins for rounds 2 -5
- Notation not compulsory
- No spectators in the playing
- No refunds for withdrawals or no-shows (refund only if we cancel the tournament)
Bookings are closed for this event.